RAUMER - SUPERSTAR stainless steel 10x120
Designed to meet the needs in all those cases where the support (the rock) is particularly tender, porous and in any case not very consistent (such as sandstone and other very soft rocks).
For this reason the section of the knurled tang is 120 mm long; this size translates into greater resistance to extraction when the anchor is placed precisely in places where the consistency of the rock is precarious because it is "soft" or crumbly.
It is therefore particularly suitable for rocks such as sandstone or soft limestones.
- Tang with sharply knurled surface; this system of "clinging" of the resin was by far the most resistant and reliable, especially when compared with the resins which have only some transverse grooves or worse only some punches marked longitudinally on the tang, the latter system notoriously unreliable and dangerous!
- Wide eyelet, which allows you to easily introduce at least two carabiners at the same time or to introduce a rope of Ø10 mm.
- Buttonhole that also allows you to make "moulinette" descents without damaging the sock of the rope in the least since the surface is smooth, without corrugations or cutting burrs.
- Light gray, slightly opaque surface, which creates a visual effect with less environmental impact because "you see less"
- Material: AISI 316L stainless steel
- Made in Italy
- Since 2013, all the material that makes up the majority of our anchors is in AISI 316L stainless steel, which is much more resistant to marine corrosion than the previous AISI 304. To indicate this difference, the corresponding abbreviation is printed on each item.
- Also available in the “MARINA” version - Art. 518 M to resist corrosion and saltiness even more: the anchors are marked with an icon represented by a stylized fish with the inscription "INOX" inside.
- Weight: 148 gr
- Shank dimensions: Ø 10 x 120 mm
- Static shear strength: 30 KN
- Static extraction resistance: 30 KN
- Device usable by 1 person at a time
- Guarantee: 3 years
- Material Type: AISI 316L stainless steel