PIEPS - Micro BT Race, digital transceiver with three antennas
The PIEPS Micro BT Race is an avalanche transceiver, a three antenna avalanche search device with a wide range with reduced dimensions and the lightest on the market.
The Pieps Micro BT Race ARVA is very easy to use and really light, designed for racing.
As soon as it receives the first signal, the device will vibrate so that the rescuer can concentrate on the visual search on the surface.
- Maximum reception range with a range of 50 m
- Complete self-test with hardware and software verification
- Large and easily readable display
- Auto antenna switch: In case of signal disturbance the device is able to switch automatically using another antenna.
- Auto Search To Send: safety function that allows the return to transmission in the event of a second avalanche
- iProbe Support that allows perfect interaction between ARTVA and iProbe probe
- Group control: Check activity and frequency of the companion device
- Transport system Pieps Micro with compact and water-repellent case
- update via Bluetooth and Pieps-App
- Maximum range (m): 50
- Search strip width (m): 50
- Dimensions (mm, LxWxH): 106 x 74 x 20
- Weight (g, incl. Batteries): 150
- Battery life (min.H): 200
- Transmission frequency (kHz, according to EN300718): 457
- Temperature range: -20 ° C to + 45 ° C