By buying this product you can collect up to 8 loyalty points. Your cart will total 8 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,60 €.
Average rating: 10/10 - Number of reviews: 2
Notify me on product update
Assisted-braking resistor to increase rope friction when there is a large weight difference between belayer and lead climber.
In the event of a fall, the OHM increases the amount of rope friction so that a lighter belayer can hold a heavier lead climber without difficulty.
- Belayer requires significantly less hand braking force to arrest a fall
- Lowering a heavier climber is much easier to control
- OHM is attached at the first bolt in the safety chain
- Should a lead climber fall at the first bolt, the OHM significantly reduces the risk of a possible ground fall
- Rope handling when belaying a lead climber not affected (no additional friction when paying out rope)
- Recommended weight difference (lead climber > belayer): 10 - 40 kg
- Minimum weight belayer: 40 kg
- For single ropes from 8.9 - 11 mm
- EAN: 4052285450427
- CE Label: CE 0123
- Weight (g): 360
- Load Capacity (kN): 20
| Francesco on 05-13-2019|
con che differenza di peso può essere utile Ohm di Edelrid ?
Ciao, già 15 kg di differenza sono significativi e rendono evidente l'efficacia di questo dispositivo.