Grivel Air Tech Light
The adoption of extremely resistant and sophisticated materials and the advanced technology of Grivel, have allowed the creation of this crampon that far surpasses any existing model on the market.
Ten points in contact with the ice during the walk, twelve that bite the slope during the crossings.
The last two points from the front have a double angle to hold back downhill and to hold back sideways across.
Perfect coverage of the design of even the most modern soles. Designed for ski touring, mountain races, classic routes and high altitude expeditions where weight remains a determining factor.
Model with Flex bar, flexible and elastic, which follows the movement of the foot without forcing.
Available with 3 different lacing systems, for every need:
- New Classic: Universal, it is the evolution of the Classic system, suitable for any boot. The front and rear plastic parts open, respectively, forwards and backwards, to facilitate putting on. Locking with the top strap is quick and convenient. Very comfortable and versatile, it is a bit more bulky to store in the backpack.
- New Matic: Semi automatic, it is an evolution of the COM of which it retains the rear lever. The front system with adjustable plastic flaps and laces allows you to fit any type of rigid shoe whether or not it has (or has worn out) the front edge. It is an effective, fast and more versatile system than the COM from which it derives. Made of two-component plastic: the black part, more resistant, withstands the efforts and the yellow one, softer, increases grip on the boot. The plastic used is the most reliable available today - Zeytel DuPont - but of course it cannot be eternal and therefore after severe and prolonged use, do not hesitate to replace it.
- Cramp O Matic: Automatic, is the well-known rear lever closure and front metal bracket. Very quick to put on, it is very suitable for plastic shoes, equipped with a rigid sole and well pronounced and solid edges on which the stirrups have a solid grip. The front metal tab -exclusive Grivel makes the crampon unmissable.
- Number of points: 10 + 2
- Material: Aluminum
- 3D printing
- Front tips 2
- Semi rigid structure
- Weight: 610g
- Boot size supported: 35 - 46
- Type of lacing: Cramp-o-matic (automatic), New-matic (semi-automatic) or New-classic (universal)
- Antibott: front and rear
- Certification CE
- Weight: 610 g
- Campi for Use: Mountaineering, Ski Mountaineering