By buying this product you can collect up to 18 loyalty points. Your cart will total 18 points that can be converted into a voucher of 3,60 €.
The CAMP Horizon Jacket is the technical jacket that combines the pluses of down padding with those of synthetic padding.
This is due to the innovative NIC (New Insulation Concept) construction characterized by a double layer combination of the two types of insulation. In the Horizon Jacket, compared to other products with differentiated padding, the duck down and PrimaLoft® are not mixed but superimposed: the first is present on the inside of the garment, which has a channel structure, and the second on the outside , characterized by a reduced number of seams. Inside, therefore, the lightness, compactability, warmth and comfort of down; on the outside, the high performance of PrimaLoft® is guaranteed even in the event of humidity: in this way the Horizon Jacket ensures both a great thermal output and constant protection in every situation.
The warmth is also increased by the air gap that is created between the two layers of padding, while the mobility of the arms is ensured by the elasticated insert in the armpits and by the presence of PrimaLoft® along the sides and in the inner sleeves (where less insulation is required).
• Jacket with differentiated padding: first quality duck down (filling power 750 cuin) and PrimaLoft® Silver 80 g / m²
• Innovative NIC construction (New Insulation Concept)
• Exterior in Hitex Evo fabric
• T-Lite fabric interior
• Elongated rear flap to ensure more protection for the lower back
• Adjustable hood, padded with 40 g / m² PrimaLoft® Silver and with inserts in stretch fabric
• YKK® number 5 front zip with anti-jamming system
• 2 external side pockets in a raised position, comfortable even when wearing a backpack and harness
• 2 large internal pockets
• Internal chest pocket
• Adjustable waist with elastic cord
• Elasticated cuffs with windproof sleeve
• Underarm with elasticated insert to promote mobility
• Regular Fit fit
• Weight 555 g