This product is no longer in stock
By buying this product you can collect up to 5 loyalty points. Your cart will total 5 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,00 €.
Based on the well known David Waggoner’s brilliant microcam design, the Basic offers innovation, elegance and quality with all the functionality you expect. Lighter than his brother Totem Cam, the Basic is ideal for those climbs where you need to repeat sizes or to complement the placement posibilities with Hybrid sizes.
• Simple, light and reliable.
• Internal cam springs for narrow head width.
• Double sheath on trigger. The outer sheath layer has free rotation motion for improved abrasion resistance.
• Al 6061-T6 soft lobes for a reliable holding power.
• Maximum flexibility of the stem.
• NEW trigger wires system. Flexible and strong. Lobes always centered when you grab the cam.
• Rounded lobe edges for minimized flash material.
• Diagonal microteeth with no distorsion of logarithmic spiral shape.
• Original thumb loop design to minimize distance to the trigger and get a steady trigger action.
|TOTEM CAM 0.65||blue||8KN||13,8mm||22,5mm||75g|
|TOTEM CAM 0.80||yellow||9KN||17mm||27,7mm||83g|
|TOTEM CAM 1.00||purple||10KN||20,9mm||34,2mm||95g|
|TOTEM CAM 1.25||green||13KN||25,7mm||42,3mm||109g|
|TOTEM CAM 1.50||red||13KN||31,6mm||52,2mm||132g|