CT - Top Shell Slider Twist, via ferrata set
Via ferrata set developed according to the criteria required by EN 958: 2017 with excellent quality / price ratio.
It is equipped with the SLIDER energy absorber, with progressive tearing. The set can be used by people weighing over 40 kg (excluding equipment) up to people weighing less than 120 kg (including equipment).
Particularly suitable for intensive use, rental and collective use, thanks to the anti-wear shell on the carabiners.
- compact SLIDER energy absorber, which ensures exceptional gradual braking and low impact force released to the user in the event of a fall, even in the intermediate weight range (60-80-100 kg);
- K-type double-lever carabiners with automatic double-lever closure, equipped with anti - wear shell ( K-ADVANCE SHELL );
- robust and resistant elastic arms, which facilitate the hooking and unhooking maneuvers, connected to Y independently to the absorber, for optimal work in case of load;
- central connection strap to the absorber that acts as a third connection point, to stop / rest on an anchor in case of need;
- sturdy and resistant orange buttonhole for connection to the harness through a wolf's mouth knot, easy to install and very sturdy and resistant;
- compact and robust absorber containment case, equipped with zip for immediate inspection of the safety label, in the event of a fall and / or before each use;
- the product is supplied in the special net bag.
- Weight 550 g
- Branch length 45 cm at rest / 80 cm extended
- Weight: 550 g
- Campi d'Utilizzo: Via Ferrata
- Stagione: 2020
- Carabiner Type: Moschettone tipo K per ferrata