Available in 15 days
By buying this product you can collect up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will total 6 points that can be converted into a voucher of $1.36.
The Camp Geko Ice gloves, designed for mountaineering and ice climbing, set new standards of sensitivity and precision in the glove sector for technical activities.
Thanks to the “No slip” technology applied on the palm, all the layers are coupled together to prevent them from sliding and guarantee an excellent grip with tools.
Performance is increased by the shell in stretch fabric and the construction of the pre-shaped fingers for the benefit of sensitivity.
The DRYZONE® membrane, the differentiated PrimaLoft® Gold 100 g / m2 padding on the back and PrimaLoft® Grip Control 100 g / m2 on the palm and the Sherpa eco-fur lining, on the other hand, ensure hand comfort even in extremely cold conditions and considerable humidity.
• “No slip” technology (anti-slip) for the palm to guarantee the best grip on tools
• Waterproof and breathable DRYZONE® membrane
• 100 g / m2 PrimaLoft® Gold padding on the back and 100 g / m2 PrimaLoft® Grip Control on the palm
• Palm in soft and resistant goatskin (chrome-free), water repellent and breathable
• External stretch fabric
• Sherpa synthetic fur interior for better heat retention
• Pre-shaped fingers for a good grip on poles and ice ax
• Thumb and index touch screen
• Wrist with drawstring and pullers for putting the glove on and off