By buying this product you can collect up to 7 loyalty points. Your cart will total 7 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,40 €.
The Camp Geko Ice gloves, designed for mountaineering and ice climbing, set new standards of sensitivity and precision in the glove sector for technical activities.
Thanks to the "No slip" technology applied on the palm, all the layers are coupled together to avoid sliding and guarantee an excellent grip with tools.
Performance is enhanced by the shell in stretch fabric and the construction of the pre-shaped fingers for the benefit of sensitivity.
The DRYZONE® membrane, the differentiated padding in PrimaLoft® Gold 100 g / m2 on the back and PrimaLoft® Grip Control 100 g / m2 on the palm and the Sherpa ecological fur lining ensure hand comfort even in conditions of intense cold and considerable humidity.
• No slip technology for the palm to ensure the best grip on the tools
• Waterproof and breathable DRYZONE® membrane
• Padding in PrimaLoft® Gold 100 g / m2 on the back and PrimaLoft® Grip Control 100 g / m2 on the palm
• Palm in soft and resistant goatskin (chrome-free), water-repellent and breathable
• Stretch external fabric
• Sherpa synthetic fur interior for better heat retention
• Fingers preformed for a good grip on sticks and ice ax
• Thumb and index touch screen
• Wrist with strap and pullers to put on and take off the glove