Mammut - Convey Tour HS Hooded Jacket Men
Color Marine Size Guide
Hooded shell in Gore-Tex for men - model 2020
Are you ready for your outdoor adventures? The Convey Tour HS Hooded Jacket Men shell protects you in all weather conditions thanks to its high quality construction, the lightness and the compressibility of the 2.5-layer Gore-Tex membrane that makes the jacket not only windproof and waterproof but also breathable.
You can adapt the jacket to your needs thanks to the adjustable cuffs with velcro and drawstrings to adjust the bottom hem.
It can be used in any weather condition by combining it easily thanks to the Mammut Easy Combine technology.
- High quality, lightweight and highly compressible 2.5 layer GORE-TEX membrane for total protection in all conditions.
- Water column: 28,000 mm
- Breathability: RET <9 m2="" pa="" w="" li="">
- 3-point adjustment system for the hood
- 2 side pockets with zip
- Pre formed elbows
- Adjustable velcro cuffs
- Underarm ventilation thanks to double zips
- Adjustable bottom with cord / stopper
- Compatible with Mammut Easy Combine system
- Weight: 336 g
- Cut: Regular Fit
Materials and Technology
- Main material: 100% Polyester
- Main material - Membrane: 100% Polytetrafluorethylene
- Membrane: GORE-TEX® Paclite
- Mammut Easy Combine
- Bluesign® certified product
- Waterproofing: 28,000 mm H²O
- Campi for Use: All mountaineering disciplines
- Layer: 2.5
- Breathability: 20,000 g / m² / 24h
- Type: male
- Tissue: GORE-TEX® 2.5-layer Paclite
- Season: 2019