By buying this product you can collect up to 8 loyalty points. Your cart will total 8 points that can be converted into a voucher of $1.91.
The Nirvana 25 backpack from Mammut is a compact freeride backpack with ample functionality and a great fit. Revisited in the 2021 version. A best-selling backpack that is renewed and improved year after year.
The trendy design elements of the backpack are complemented by the recycled main material. Attractive design and environmentally friendly production: what more could a nature-loving freerider want? The backpack also offers full rear access and a jacket carrying system, making it a comfortable and perfect companion for off-piste terrain.
• Height: 53 cm
• Effective volume: 25 l
• Width: 29 cm
• Back length (size system): L (48.5 cm)
• Length: 23 cm
• Rain cover: no
• Main recycled material
• Full back zip access to main compartment
• Front pocket for avalanche safety equipment
• Soft lined goggle compartment
• Diagonal ski carrier
• Snowboard holder
• Attachments for ice tools and walking sticks
• Compatible with the hydration system
• SOS label with emergency instructions
• 2-layer high-density EVA back padding; waist belt and shoulder straps with stretch fabric lining
• Weight [g] 1040
• systemCONTACT system