Available in 5 days
By buying this product you can collect up to 11 loyalty points. Your cart will total 11 points that can be converted into a voucher of $2.61.
The Nirvana 30 Ceramic-Black backpack from Mammut is a compact freeride backpack with ample functionality and a great fit. The trendy design elements of the backpack are complemented by the recycled main material.
Attractive design and environmentally friendly production: what more could a nature-loving freerider want?
The backpack also features full rear access and a jacket carrying system, making it a comfortable and perfect companion for off-piste.
Color: Dark Ceramic-Black
• Height: 54 cm
• Effective volume: 30 l
• Width: 29 cm
• Back length (size system): L (48.5 cm)
• Length: 25 cm
• Rain cover: no
• Main recycled material
• Soft lined goggle compartment
• Integrated helmet holder
• Diagonal and A-Ski carrying systems
• Snowboard holder
• Front pocket for avalanche safety equipment
• Compatible with the hydration system
• Padded and detachable waist belt
• Zippered pocket on the waist belt
• Internal zip pocket and key clip
• Attachments for ice tools and walking sticks
• SOS label with emergency instructions
• V-shaped aluminum frame for good load transfer to the hips while maintaining freedom of movement of the upper body
• 2-layer high-density EVA back padding; waist belt and shoulder straps with stretch fabric lining
• Weight [g] 1350
• Suspension system: CONTACT U Frame