Available in 5 days
By buying this product you can collect up to 13 loyalty points. Your cart will total 13 points that can be converted into a voucher of 2,60 €.
High-performance and highly functional: Mammut's Nirvana 35 Sapphire-Black winter backpack is impressive across the board as a touring / freeride backpack, great for single or multi-day ski and snowboard tours.
The backpack raises the bar when it comes to comfort, material used, construction and smart features. The fully openable back zipper allows ample access to the main compartment, even when a snowboard is attached to the front. Inside, there is also a contoured and softly lined compartment for ski goggles.
The main material is fully recycled so this backpack not only inspires tourers or freeriders, but is also good for the environment.
• Height: 53 cm
• Effective volume: 35 l
• Width: 31 cm
• Back length (size system): L (48.5 cm)
• Length: 28 cm
• Rain cover: no
• Main recycled material
• Full back zip access to main compartment
• Soft-lined, contoured goggle compartment
• Integrated helmet holder
• Front pocket for avalanche safety equipment
• Diagonal and A-Ski carrying systems
• Snowboard holder
• Attachments for ice tools and walking sticks
• Compatible with the hydration system
• Padded and detachable waist belt
• Zippered pocket on the waist belt
• SOS label with emergency instructions
• U-frame increases transport comfort and load transfer with attached skis or snowboards
• 2-layer high-density EVA back padding; waist belt and shoulder straps with stretch fabric lining
• Weight [g] 1540
• Suspension system: CONTACT U Frame