SealLine - E-Case
Submersible protection for everyday essentials.
Perfect for ensuring your everyday essentials stay dry, the E-Case delivers submersible protection while maintaining full functionality of touchscreen devices. A slim design makes it easy to slip the case into a pocket or stash it in a bag, while the zip-style opening makes it quick and easy to access your essentials.
- Submersible protection: Each case is individually tested to ensure it meets the international IPX7 standard of withstanding full submersion in 1 meter of water for 30 minutes.
- Full functionality: Ultra-clear polyurethane windows allow full functionality of touchscreens, cameras, and voice functions.
- Easy security: SealLock™ zippered seal and rugged RF-welded seams guarantee protection from the elements.
- Versatile carrying: Leash points to make it easy to secure the case to a pack, boat, or other object.
- PVC-Free: Materials have a reduced environmental impact over vinyl-coated materials.
MADE IN U.S.A. OF U.S. AND IMPORTED MATERIALS
- PVC Free
- SealLock Closure
- Materials: 600D polyurethane-coated polyester and clear PVC-free windows
- XS: weight: 30gr, width: 10cm, length: 15cm, Compartment width: 8, Compartment length: 13, Fits: ID; cash; lighter; or small electronics
- S: weight: 50gr, width: 12cm, length: 19cm, Compartment width: 9, Compartment length: 15, Fits: Most smartphones; wallets; or small first aid kits
- M: weight: 50gr, width: 15cm, length: 20cm, Compartment width: 13, Compartment length: 19, Fits: Passport; first aid kit; or point-and-shoot camera
- L: weight: 60gr, width: 18cm, length: 24cm, Compartment width: 15, Compartment length: 22, Fits: Smaller tablets; toiletry kit
- XL: weight: 90gr, width: 22cm, length: 32cm, Compartment width: 20, Compartment length: 30, Fits: Large tablets; maps; guidebook