Available in 5 days
By buying this product you can collect up to 11 loyalty points. Your cart will total 11 points that can be converted into a voucher of 2,20 €.
Made by performers for performance: the Trion Nordwand 38 backpack by Mammut.
Versatile and robust alpine backpack is a true light weight and offers maximum comfort when worn. Dani Arnold, Nico Hojac and Stephan Siegrist know how important light and comfortable equipment is. The know-how of our top athletes has contributed significantly to the development of this backpack.
Trion Nordwand 38 - made for artists!
• Height: 55 cm
• Effective volume: 38 l
• Width: 28 cm
• Back length (size system): M (46 cm)
• Length: 28 cm
• Rain cover: no
• Elasticated chest strap for optimal comfort and a perfect fit
• Large mesh pockets on the shoulder strap
• Height-adjustable flap with internal and external pockets
• Roll-top closure
• External pocket with water repellent zip
• Reinforced side ski attachment
• 2 sturdy ice ax attachments
• Holder for trekking poles
• Compatible with the hydration system
• Rope fastening strap under the flap
• Compression straps can be stretched on the side and front
• Detachable lumbar belt padding
• Lumbar belt adjustment forward
• Comfortable thanks to the soft padded hip belt and anatomically shaped shoulder straps
• Weight [g] 960
• CONTACT V frame suspension system.