By buying this product you can collect up to 16 loyalty points. Your cart will total 16 points that can be converted into a voucher of $3.13.
Jacket also suitable for skiing, derived from the ED Protection Jacket but warmer and more resistant thanks to the 190 grams of first quality duck down padding (filling power 750 cuin) and the Nivix Evo fabric (Nylon Ripstop). It is the most suitable garment for situations of intense cold, from slopes to ski touring to mountaineering, where the strength of the Nivix Evo fabric can make the difference. The pocket on the front of the left sleeve is designed for the ski pass or other small accessories. The Regular Fit wearability contributes to the maintenance of heat while the elasticization on the hips, extended from the waistband to most of the connection of the sleeves, ensures comfort and excellent mobility of the arms and shoulders.
Jacket with top quality duck down padding with high power filling (750 cuin)
Color: Black / Anthracite
• Exterior in Nivix Evo fabric (Nylon Ripstop) that is water-repellent, breathable and resistant
• T-Lite fabric interior
• Fixed technical hood with visor, compatible with the helmet
• YKK® number 5 double-slider front zip with anti-jamming system
• 2 side pockets and an external breastplate with zip
• 2 large internal pockets and cell phone pocket
• Ski pass pocket on the front of the left sleeve
• Elasticated waist
• Underarm with ventilation openings
• Elasticated cuffs, cuffs and thumb loop
• Elasticated sides for greater comfort and mobility of the arms
• Regular Fit fit
Be the first to ask a question about this product!