By buying this product you can collect up to 13 loyalty points. Your cart will total 13 points that can be converted into a voucher of 2,60 €.
The Aenergy SO Pants by Mammut have been designed for ski mountaineering and performance oriented.
The highly elastic double fabric has been DWR treated and therefore offers a long-lasting windproof and water-repellent behavior. The elasticated inserts on the thighs and in the crotch area ensure good ventilation and generous freedom of movement.
The Aenergy pants also have side ventilation.
Of course, specific features for ski touring are also included, such as edge and crampon protection and adjustable leg hems.
• Soft Shell hybrid pants for performance oriented ski touring
• Highly elastic double fabric for optimal freedom of movement and high breathability
• Quick-drying stretch fleece sections
• Water repellent thanks to the DWR treatment on the outer material
• Raised and elasticated rear belt for protection from fresh snow and greater comfort
• Adjustable waist with drawstring
• Side ventilation with hidden zipper and mesh back
• Edge and crampon protection made of durable reinforcement material
• Elastic leg hem with zipper to make it easier to put on the pants
• Weight [g] 430
• Athletic cut