The Pace 2 White Nylon by Coros is a GPS watch that guarantees performance never seen before. It is currently the lightest GPS watch in the world.
Coros - Pace 2 White Nylon, GPS sports watch
The Pace 2 White by Coros is a GPS watch that guarantees performance never seen before. It is currently the lightest GPS watch in the world.
The Coros Pace 2 has a 1.5 times more powerful processor, offers 5 times faster RAM and provides 4 times the memory of the COROS PACE, leaving room for new functions.
Thanks to the efficient battery technology of the GPS COROS, COROS PACE 2 offers 30 hours of complete autonomy of the GPS battery. This is a 30% increase over the original COROS PACE. If you need more runtime, switch to UltraMax mode when the watch battery is low.
- Great battery life with 20 days of daily use, 30 hours in full GPS mode and 60 hours in UltraMax GPS mode
- Compatibility with Stryd
- 24/7 heart rate monitoring with sleep monitoring
- waterproof up to 50 meters
- Advanced training analysis and recovery recommendations
- Interval, structured and strength training
- Intelligent Stride mode that learns the pace of your run
- Integrated barometer, altimeter and compass
- GPS / GLONASS / BEIDOU satellite links (Galileo via future firmware update)
- ANT + / Bluetooth for accessories, Bluetooth for smartphones only
- Fully customizable data screen
Always-On Memory LCD 240 x 240 (64 colors)
Quick Release Band
42 × 42 × 11.7mm
Weight with silicone strap
ANT + / Bluetooth
GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
(Galileo via future firmware update)
Heart Rate, Barometric Altimeter, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Thermometer
Resistance to water
5ATM (50 Meters)
-20 ° C to 60 ° C
Less than 2 hours
20 days of daily use
30 hours with active GPS
60 hours in UltraMax Mode
Running, Indoor Run, Track Running, Bike, Indoor Biking, Pool Swim, Sea Swim, Triathlon, Gym Cardio, GPS Cardio, Strength, Workout