RAUMER - SOSTA group 2 rock 10mm stainless steel
Stainless steel stop group similar to art.218 but with two lowering rings.
A very appreciated stop because it is suitable for all disciplines (mountaineering, climbing and canyoning). The ring always assumes an attitude perpendicular to the rock, a feature that makes the stop extremely versatile and multi-directional.
- Made up of two Rock Ø10 plates (art.110), a chain (art.175) and two round D.10mm wire rings (art.177).
- Drop ring is made of Ø10 stainless steel wire, round shaped, welded inside another identical ring.
- The internal diameter of the ring is 32 mm.
- The ring always assumes an attitude perpendicular to the rock; this is useful when you have to recover the rope, since it can be stressed in any of the two branches of descent, without it being "pinched" against the rock by the movement, preventing its recovery.
- For the use "put" the rope inside the lowering ring (discomfort mitigated by the absolute security that the same cannot "escape" from the anchor).
- Zero wear of the ring as the rope is in contact with an always different surface for each descent.
- Lowest cost of the whole range.
- To meet the characteristics of EN 959 the plate must be used with the relative Hang Fix. We recommend the use of our M10L stainless steel Hang Fix (art.157).
- Consult the technical data sheets for installation, maintenance, etc ...
- Material: AISI 316L stainless steel
- Made in Italy
- Since 2013, all the material that makes up the majority of our anchors is in AISI 316L stainless steel, which is much more resistant to marine corrosion than the previous AISI 304. To indicate this difference, the corresponding abbreviation is printed on each item.
- Also available in the "MARINA" version - Art. 180 M to resist corrosion and saltiness even more: the anchors are marked with an icon represented by a stylized fish with the inscription "INOX" inside.
- We are also able to create special Parking Groups, on specific customer request .
- CE EN 795: 2012 - Anchor type A
- Conforms to EN 959: 2007 - Rock nails
- Weight: 382 gr
- Static shear strength: 27 KN
- Static extraction resistance: 26 KN
- Device usable by 1 person at a time
- Guarantee: 3 years
- Material Type: AISI 316L stainless steel
- Certification: EN 795 anchor type A; EN 959 pitons