PIEPS - Pro BT, three antennas digital transceiver
The PIEPS Pro BT is an ARTVA, an avalanche search device, with three antennas with a wide range, easy to use and very powerful, boasting a range of up to 60 meters.
The Pieps Pro BT ARTVA is very easy to use and equipped with three antennas and the possibility of operating in digital as well as analogue mode.
As soon as it receives the first signal, the device will vibrate so that the rescuer can concentrate on the visual search on the surface.
- Maximum reception range with a range of 60 m
- Operating mode Digital or Analog
- Complete self-test with hardware and software verification
- Large and easily readable display
- Auto antenna switch: In case of signal disturbance the device is able to switch automatically using another antenna.
- Auto Search To Send: safety function that allows the return to transmission in the event of a second avalanche
- iProbe Support that allows perfect interaction between ARTVA and iProbe probe
- Group control: Check activity and frequency of the companion device
- PRO group test
- TX600 support
- Transport system Pieps in neoprene
- Maximum range (m): 60
- Search strip width (m): 60
- Dimensions (mm, LxWxH): 118 x 76 x 29
- Weight (g, incl. Batteries): 230
- Battery life (min.H): 600
- Transmission frequency (kHz, according to EN300718): 457
- Temperature range: -20 ° C to + 45 ° C