Climbing Technology - Axis HMS SG
Large HMS carabiner with wide opening and screwgate, made of hot-forged light alloy, designed for use in mountaineering, recovery manoeuvres and rescue operations.
Main technical features:
- shape guarantees correct axial loading relative to rope and other devices;
- large size and ample width to allow use of Munter hitch knot, the securing of more than one rope, slings or devices and rope manoeuvres in general;
- accentuated double-T profile, for an excellent weight/load ratio;
- lightened and shaped form for improved ease of holding;
- catch-free closure to avoid accidental tangling during use.
- Certification: EN 12275
- UIAA certification: Yes
- Campi for Use: Mountain climbing
- Carabiner type: HMS
- Closure type: Ring nut
Be the first to ask a question about this product!