MSR - WINDBURNER DUO STOVE SYSTEM
Windproof, modular personal stove system for two backpackers, minimalist trips and fast-boil meals.
Featuring radiant burner technology in a windproof, modular design, this stove system offers backpacking duos the ultra-efficient performance they want on minimalist, pace-pushing trips, with the versatility to customize their cooking experience. The stove’s enclosed burner and pressure regulator deliver fast-boil meals and fast-brewed coffee in challenging conditions that can slow down other stoves. The included 1.8 L pot is perfectly sized for two, and nests all system components for easy packing. The WindBurner Duo’s stove fits all WindBurner cookware, offering a range of cooking options to support different trips.
- Ultra-Efficient: Windproof radiant burner and pressure regulator maintain stove performance in windy and cold conditions; faster boil times & more fuel efficiency than conventional stoves.
- Compact Nesting: System perfectly nests components. fast-boil 1.8 L pot serves 2 people.
- Modular: Stove is optimized for all WindBurner cookware and a range of cooking styles.
- Stable: Anti-topple stove features a remote canister design and self-centering pot.
- Radiant burner with boil-to-simmer control
- Pressure regulator for consistent performance
- 1.8 L hard-anodized aluminum pot with integrated heat exchanger & insulated cozy with handle
- BPA-free drinking/straining lid
- 0.85 L integrated bowl
- Room to nest optional 8-oz MSR® IsoPro™ fuel canister (sold separately)
Made in USA of US and Foreign Parts
- color: black
- width: 12,5 cm
- weight: 600 gr
- length: 12,5 cm
- height: 20,5 cm
- volume: 1,8 liter
- Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 liter: 4,5 minutes
- Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister: Appx. 95 minutes
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister: 18 liters
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel: 2,3lt