By buying this product you can collect up to 8 loyalty points. Your cart will total 8 points that can be converted into a voucher of $1.81.
Very light crampon CAMP Ascent in steel with 10 points. Its minimalist design allows for a considerable weight reduction without interfering with performance. The compact structure of the Ascent is in fact particularly rigid, with aggressive tips that guarantee considerable traction and great stability.
The universal lacing, suitable for most mountaineering and hiking boots, ensures maximum versatility of the product. However, the accessories available separately also allow you to switch to automatic or semi-automatic fastening.
The rod with double row of holes allows a precise and fast adjustment of the length, covering an extremely wide range. The perfect fit is also guaranteed by the 2-position adjustable front cap. The active action antibott prevents the accumulation of snow.
• Lightweight and essential 10-point steel crampon
• Flexible and asymmetrical adjustment rod that perfectly follows the shape of the sole
• Universal lacing fits most mountaineering and hiking boots
• Possibility to switch to automatic or semi-automatic lacing by replacing the standard front boot and heel unit with the specific ones available separately
• Compact construction that takes up little space in the backpack
• Active action antibott supplied
• Micrometric length adjustment with rod with double row of holes
• Possibility of replacing the connecting rod with the Dyneema® webbing available separately, to reduce weight and bulk during transport
• Front hood adjustable on 2 positions
• Case included
• Weight 776 g