The Air Tech Evo crampon by Grivel is the classic 12-point crampon that reaches its EVO version.
Grivel - Air Tech Hybrid Evo, lightweight multipurpose crampon
The Air Tech Hybrid Evo crampon by Grivel is the classic 12-point crampon that reaches its EVO version and which comes with a steel structure in the front and aluminum in the rear.
What do we find more in the EVO version?
- Front lacing, which has been improved to allow for faster adjustment
- Rear hook, quick adjustment much more robust
- Tighter closure strap that allows you to optimize the weight
Ten points in contact with the ice during the walk, twelve that bite the slope during the crossings.
To obtain this result, the third pair of tips is shorter and in a wider position.
In addition, the last two points from the front have the double angle to hold frontally downhill and to hold sideways across.
It is equipped with toothed points to anchor on the ice "cauliflowers" and also to hold in traction and grip.
A crampon for "all seasons" with a very low weight and a minimum size due to its ability to close completely on itself.
Available in the following versions of attachments:
- New Matic: Crampon with Semi-automatic attachments, the front system with adjustable wings and plastic laces allows you to fit any type of rigid shoe whether or not it has the front edge
- Number of tips: 12
- Material: Nickel Chromium Molybdenum Steel + Aluminum
- 3D printing
- Front tips 2
- Semi rigid structure
- Supported boot size: 35 - 46
- Antibott: front and rear