The crampons G10 wide Evo by Grivel is the crampon designed for snowboarders, telemarkers and all activities that require the use of a little more bulky shoes.
Grivel - G10 Wide Evo, classic mountaineering crampon
The Grivel G10 Wide Evo crampons are suitable for all mountaineers, even those in their first experiences in a glacial environment, but with a wide plant that adapts better to snow board boots.
G10 wide is the crampon designed for snowboarders, telemarkers and all activities that require the use of a little more bulky shoes.
It has 10 slightly rounded steel tips, 6 of which are front and 4 rear, not too long to facilitate walking. Not bulky, it is convenient to carry in backpacks.
What do we find more in the EVO version?
- Front lacing, which has been lightened and improved to allow for faster adjustment, the strap goes from 14 to 12mm
- Quick adjustment rear hook becomes monobloc and without the adjustment wheel therefore lighter.
Available with different lacing systems, for every need:
- New Classic: Universal, it is the evolution of the Classic system, suitable for any boot.
- New Matic: Semi-automatic, the front system with adjustable plastic flaps and laces allows you to fit any type of rigid shoe whether or not it has a front edge.
- Wide fit suitable for Snow Board boots
- Number of tips: 10
- Material: Nickel Chromium Molybdenum Steel
- 3D printing
- Front tips 2
- Semi rigid structure
- Weight: 770 g
- Boot size supported: 35 - 46
- Antibott: front and rear