Regular price $236.50 -15% Price $201.02
The best-selling CAMP Protection women's down jacket is renewed for the '22 season in the design of the channels and in some technical details to...
Nivix 2.0 is the most suitable down jacket for situations of intense cold where the strength of the Nivix Evo fabric can make the difference.
Down jacket also suitable for skiing, derived from the ED Protection Jacket but warmer and more resistant thanks to the 190 grams of first quality duck down padding with 750 cuin power filling and the Nivix Evo fabric (Nylon Ripstop).
It is the jacket suitable for situations of intense cold, from slopes to ski mountaineering to mountaineering, where the strength of the Nivix Evo fabric can make the difference.
The pocket on the front of the left sleeve is designed for the ski pass or other small accessories. The Regular Fit wearability contributes to the maintenance of heat while the elasticization on the hips ensures comfort and excellent mobility of the arms and shoulders.
Jacket with top quality duck down padding with high power filling (750 cuin)
• Exterior in Nivix Evo fabric (Nylon Ripstop) that is water-repellent, breathable and resistant
• T-Lite fabric interior
• Fixed technical hood with visor, compatible with the helmet
• YKK® number 5 front zip with anti-jamming system
• 2 side pockets and an external breastplate with zip
• 2 large internal pockets and cell phone pocket
• Ski pass pocket on the front of the left sleeve
• Elasticated waist
• Underarm with ventilation openings
• Elasticated cuffs, cuffs and thumb loop
• Elasticated sides for greater comfort and mobility of the arms
• Regular Fit fit