Gloves designed to protect the hands when climbing in the crack. New model, built in microfibre and rubber allow to maintain excellent sensitivity and good durability.
OCUN - Crack Gloves New
Gloves designed to protect the hands when climbing in the crack. Refurbished in 2016.
Made of microfiber and rubber, they allow to maintain excellent sensitivity and good durability.
Our crack gloves are very popular with mountaineers. A thin layer of rubber offers perfect hand protection while simultaneously offering maximum friction and sensitivity when climbing. The careful design of the gloves means that the closure is covered by rubber, so that it does not get in the way while climbing.
- Material: Microfiber stretch suede + high sensitivity adhesive rubber for maximum friction
- Anatomical shape
- The rubber now hides the quick velcro closure to prevent it from coming loose when climbing hard
- The shape of the gloves has been improved to offer greater comfort and hand protection when climbing
- Size XS: up to 16.5cm
- Size S: between 16.5 and 18.5cm
- Size M: between 18.5 and 20.5cm
- Size L: between 20.5 and 23.5cm
- Size XL: over 23.5cm
- Weight: 57gr
- Materials: 30% synthetic rubber
- Rubber: CAT rubber 1.1