Climbing Technology - Tami, light high altitude ski mountaineering mountaineering harness
The Climbing Technology Tami harness is super light and designed for high altitude, expeditions, ski mountaineering and mountaineering, developed in collaboration with Tamara Lunger.
Extremely compact and light (only 200 g!), It has several innovative features.
- built with a light and resistant breathable mesh fabric, which gives an optimal comfort of use;
- construction that allows it to be put on and taken off easily even with crampons or skis on;
- leg loops that can be opened and equipped with the “Rel-Easy” system, which allows them to be released quickly even when wearing gloves;
- webbing equipped with anti-abrasion reinforcement, in the contact area with the releasable service ring;
- equipped with an aluminum locking buckle, two material holders and two seats for inserting the TRUCK material holder carabiner (for ice screws, snow anchors, etc.). The seats are positioned at the bottom so as not to hinder the movements with the backpack;
- small footprint when stored in a backpack or jacket pocket.
- Weight 200g XS-M / 215g L-LX
|XS - M||80 ÷ 100 cm||60 ÷ 70 cm||200 g|
|L - XL||90 ÷ 110 cm||70 ÷ 80 cm||215 g|
- Weight: 200g XS-M /215g L-LX
- Campi for Use: Mountaineering, Ice Climbing
- Harness type: Ski mountaineering