The NOMIC ice ax is the reference point for the ice-climbing. Perfectly balanced, equipped with balancing weights, it guarantees exceptional movement. The PUR'ICE blade allows effective anchoring on all types of ice. The geometry of the ice ax and the double handle offer various grip modes and stable hand changes.
The NOMIC ice ax is the reference point for the ice-climbing. Perfectly balanced, equipped with balancing weights, it guarantees exceptional movement. The PUR'ICE blade allows effective anchoring on all types of ice. The geometry of the ice ax and the double handle offer various grip modes and stable hand changes. The grip in the hand is comfortable, thanks to the ergonomics of the handle and the adjustable GRIPREST support. Equipped with a very small hammer, the head is protected and allows you to hit a nail. Entirely modular, the ice ax can be optimized according to the ascent.
- Effectiveness of anchoring on any type of ice:
- perfect geometry and balance of the ice ax for exceptional movement,
- easy hooking, thanks to the shaping under the head,
- PUR'ICE blade, sharpened at the tip (3 mm), to offer excellent penetration in all types of ice, including the hardest ones. Knurled on the top, allows a stable support when the ice ax is in the inverted position,
- greater inertia and hitting quality, thanks to the MASSELOTTES.
- Comfortable grip, suitable for technical ice climbing:
- multiple grip modes and stable hand changes, thanks to the double handle (high and low),
- low offset handle to protect the hand from contact with the ice and ensure greater comfort in suspension,
- high overmolded and bi-material handle for excellent grip and perfect insulation from the cold,
- hydroformed handle for optimal grip in the center of the handle.
- Modular construction:
- fully modular head to adapt the technicality of the ice ax,
- compatible with accessories Petzl: ICE, DRY, PUR'DRY, PANNE, MARTEAU,
- supplied with MINI MARTEAU to protect the ice ax head and hammer the nails,
- devoid of accessories, the ice ax becomes lighter for dry tooling (only 500 g),
- GRIPREST NOMIC support overprinted and adjustable in three positions to adapt to all sizes of hands, even with large gloves. The lower part has a stainless steel notched tip to improve support when the ice ax is used as a stick ice ax.
- connection hole compatible with the V-LINK extensible safety webbing.
- Blade type: 1
- Handle Type: 2
- Certification (s): CE, UIAA
- Materials: aluminum, steel, glass fiber reinforced plastic
- Supplied with PUR'ICE, MASSELOTTES, MINI MARTEAU blade and GRIPREST NOMIC support
You might also like
Essential office supplies in our online stationery shop that keep your office operations smooth and efficient