Camp - Rocket Plus, ice screw
The CAMP Rocket Plus ice screws, thanks to the integrated Dyneema® straps, eliminate the need to carry quickdraws.
Combined with Nano 22 or Photon Wire carabiners, they are among the lightest ice protectors on the market and offer the advantage of being able to be placed and removed with the rope returned, increasing the safety of the lead and reducing the risk of losing them by the second.
The Dyneema® webbing has two slots for carabiners: the first, upper, for transporting the screws on the harness and setting up a belay; the second, lower, for use as prepared screws and to limit the friction of the strings.
Rocket Plus ice screws feature a lightweight and sturdy construction with chrome-moly steel tube. The reverse thread guarantees an excellent seal in any situation while the front cutter is designed for quick and easy positioning even in the coldest and most compact ice.
- Ice screw with integrated Dyneema® webbing, which eliminates the need to carry quickdraws
- Lightweight and sturdy construction, with chrome-moly steel tube
- Reverse thread for the best seal in all types of ice
- Front cutter designed to ensure quick and easy positioning even in the coldest and most compact ice
- The connecting plate rotates freely on the tube, allowing the screw to be positioned and removed even with the rope returned
- The Dyneema® webbing has two loops for carabiners: the first, upper one, for carrying the screw on the harness and setting up a belay; the second, lower, for use as a prepared screw and to limit the friction of the strings
- Fixed handle in light alloy with colored knob for immediate identification of the length
- Complies with EN 568
- Weight 118g / 13cm 133g / 16cm 144g / 19cm