By buying this product you can collect up to 5 loyalty points. Your cart will total 5 points that can be converted into a voucher of $1.16.
Mountaineering backpack designed to be carried on the wall. A simple but innovative backpack, which contains many technical ideas that will be very useful in mountaineering activities.
Comfortable, robust and functional, it has a narrow and elongated shape that guarantees maximum comfort while climbing, not going to interfere with the harness and the material.
Its capacity makes it perfect for one-day climbs, in light style, from the Dolomites to Mont Blanc and beyond. It is also ideal for multipitch sports routes and ice falls.
The upper part of the shoulder straps is designed to be able to insert the ice ax between the backpack and the back without bothering: an extremely useful detail in those climbs that alternate sections where you need to climb with both hands (or in any case when you need to have them free) sometimes where it is necessary to use the ice ax (which remains immediately available).
The pocket integrated in the closing flap is equipped with a transparent touchscreen interior: just open the backpack for quick access to the report of the climb or to the smartphone.
The rope holder allows two modes of use: rope housed under the closing flap (if the backpack is not completely full) and rope housed above the flap (if the backpack is full).
• Technical backpack for multi-pitch routes on rock, ice and mixed routes
• Closing flap with pocket with transparent touchscreen interior
• Backrest with 6 mm EVA panel
• Flexible volume thanks to the double locking system
• Padded shoulder straps for maximum comfort
• Ice ax holder system in the upper part of the shoulder straps, to slip it between the backpack and the back without bothering and to have it immediately available
• Abdominal belt in webbing, removable and with double adjustment
• Removable and height adjustable sternum strap
• Upper handle for retrieval / transport
• Prepared for hydrobag
• 2 ice ax holders with removable upper straps with velcro and lower housing for the blades with hypalon reinforcement
• External retractable helmet holder
• Retractable rope holder with 2 modes of use
• Large internal zip pocket
• 4 internal material straps
• Quick main closure, with buckle and webbing ring to facilitate opening / closing even when wearing gloves
• 4 side slots for fixing extra material (fixing straps not included)
• Bottom in sturdy reinforced fabric