By buying this product you can collect up to 8 loyalty points. Your cart will total 8 points that can be converted into a voucher of $1.55.
Safe in all kinds of situations and terrains
The updated Peak (Mixmohair 135mm) line was developed for everyday use and has its focus on the balanced combination of excellent grip conditions and selected gliding. We recommend this product to everyone who enjoys on-piste or glacier tours. This is due to the better durability and abrasion of the mixmohair as opposed to pure mohair.
• Hot-Melt specific glue
• No debris on skis
• Unproblematic in cold conditions
• Solvent-free glue
• Multifit or custom skin
• Mixmohair (65% mohair/35% nylon)
• Exclusive speed webbing
• Water-resistant fluorocarbon impregnation
• Solvent-free coating
• Polyester-cotton back layer system
• PA and TPE plastic parts
• Stainless steel top attachment
• K-Clip spring back attachment
• Tear-resistant end bandle (max. 120 newton)
Available attachments for the ski´s or splitboard´s tip.
Available attachments for the ski´s or splitboard´s tail.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!