By buying this product you can collect up to 46 loyalty points. Your cart will total 46 points that can be converted into a voucher of $10.34.
The ASCENT 30 AVABAG backpack is the ideal airbag backpack for long ski touring excursions. Around the AVABAG system you will find a space of 30 liters ideal for stowing your equipment: from the safety kit to the hydration system, from spare garments to food - there is room for everything! The ski touring backpack is equipped with the AVABAG airbag system developed by ORTOVOX: this system weighs only 690 grams *, is extremely compact, removable and can be triggered without the cartridge inserted. In this way it is possible to trigger the unit to train and be more reactive in situations of real danger. A ski touring backpack must not only be functional, but also comfortable - especially when it comes to long-lasting excursions. Thanks to the 3D back system in viscoelastic foam, the ASCENT 30 backpack is extremely comfortable, light and stable. The avalanche backpack also features a pole and ice ax attachment, a circular zip for quick access to equipment, a diagonal ski attachment and many other details.
* There may be weight differences on the order of 4%.
The advantages of the AVABAG system include:
- extremely light and compact airbag system
- the possibility of practicing without a cartridge
- the optimized handle design: the handle is compatible with any type of glove and is also suitable for left-handers
- removable and compatible with any ORTOVOX AVABAG backpack
- no type of electronics
ASCENT 30 AVABAG components
The backpack including instructions for use and AVABG unit.
The AVABAG unit includes:
- Activation unit
- Activation handle
- Pre-tension tool
Does not include the Carbon cartridge to be purchased separately
- Aluminum locking buckle (Hip Belt)
- Aluminum closing buckle
- Chest closure with emergency whistle
- Fixing snowboard and snowshoes
- Bright Inside
- Waterproof zippers
- Separate security compartment
- Ring for material
- Access to the main compartment: Frontal
- Compression straps
- Predisposition for hydration system
- Water repellent thanks to PU coating.
- Circular zip
- Ice ax and poles fastening
- removable helmet net
- Rope fixing
- hook for keys
- Adjustable trigger handle
WEIGHT (without AVABAG Unit): 1170 g
WEIGHT (with AVABAG Unit / without cartridge): 1860 g
MATERIAL Nylon 420D Oxford HD + Nylon 100D Robic Ripstop