Regular price $203.12 -10% Price $182.81
Ultimate 38 is the ideal product for those who want to face the most extreme conditions, always keeping dry what they carry in their backpack....
High-performance and highly functional: Mammut's Nirvana 35 Black winter backpack is impressive across the board as a touring / freeride backpack, great for single or multi-day ski and snowboard tours.
High-performance and highly functional: Mammut 's Nirvana 35 Black winter backpack is impressive across the board as a touring / freeride backpack, great for one-day and multi-day ski and snowboard tours.
The backpack raises the bar when it comes to comfort, material used, construction and smart features. The fully opening rear zip allows ample access to the main compartment, even when a snowboard is attached to the front. Inside, there's also a soft-lined, molded compartment for your ski goggles.
The main material is fully recycled so this backpack not only inspires tourers or freeriders but is also good for the environment.
• Height: 53cm
• Effective volume: 35 l
• Width: 31cm
• Back length (size system): L (48.5 cm)
• Length: 28cm
• Rain cover: no
• Recycled main material
• Full rear zip access to main compartment
• Soft lined contoured eyewear compartment
• Integrated helmet holder
• Front pocket for avalanche safety equipment
• Diagonal and A-Ski carrying systems
• Snowboard holder
• Ice tool and walking stick attachments
• Compatible with hydration system
• Padded and detachable waist belt
• Zippered pocket on waist belt
• SOS label with emergency instructions
• U-frame increases carrying comfort and load transfer with attached skis or snowboard
• High density 2-layer EVA back padding; waist belt and shoulder straps with stretch fabric lining
• Weight [g] 1540
• Suspension system: CONTACT U Frame