SealLine - E-Case
Submersible protection for everyday essentials.
Perfect for ensuring your everyday essentials stay dry, the E-Case offers submersible protection while retaining the full functionality of touchscreen devices. A slim design makes it easy to slip the case into a pocket or store it in a bag, while the zippered opening makes accessing your essentials quick and easy.
- Submersible Protection: Each case is individually tested to ensure it meets the international IPX7 standard of withstanding full immersion in 1 meter of water for 30 minutes
- Full Functionality: Ultra clear polyurethane windows allow full functionality of touchscreens, cameras and voice functions.
- Easy security: SealLock ™ zipper and rugged RF welded seams ensure protection from the elements.
- Versatile Carry: Leash points to easily attach the case to a backpack, boat or other object.
- PVC Free: Materials have a lower environmental impact than vinyl coated materials.
MADE IN USA OF US AND IMPORTED MATERIALS
- PVC free
- SealLock closure
- Materials: 600D polyurethane coated polyester and transparent PVC-free windows
- XS: weight: 30gr, width: 10cm, length: 15cm, compartment width: 8, compartment length: 13, suitable for: ID; Cash; lighter; or small electronics
- S: weight: 50gr, width: 12cm, length: 19cm, compartment width: 9, compartment length: 15, suitable for: most smartphones; wallets; or small first aid kits
- M: weight: 50gr, width: 15cm, length: 20cm, compartment width: 13, compartment length: 19, suitable for: passport; first aid kit; or camera point and shoot
- L: weight: 60gr, width: 18cm, length: 24cm, compartment width: 15, compartment length: 22, suitable for: smaller tablets; bathroom kit
- XL: weight: 90gr, width: 22cm, length: 32cm, compartment width: 20, compartment length: 30, suitable for: large tablets; maps; guide