HMS Concept SGL HC carabiner, in hot forged light alloy with screw gate, designed for traditional, sport climbing and mountaineering in general.
Climbing Technology - Concept SGL HC, carabiner for belayer
Hot forged light alloy HMS carabiner with screw gate, designed for traditional, sport climbing and mountaineering in general.
It has the following characteristics:
- particularly suitable for use with belay devices;
- ample internal space for using the half boatman knot and for maneuvering the rope when parked;
- accentuated double T profile, for an excellent weight / strength ratio;
- shape worked and lightened, for a better grip;
- catch-free closure that avoids accidental snagging during use;
- ACL system, which allows you to fix it to the harness service ring, stabilizing it and preventing the possibility of load on the minor axis;
- with special hard wear-resistant anodizing, ideal for intensive and prolonged use.