Climbing Technology - Concept TGL
HMS Comcept TGL carabiner in hot forged light alloy with triplex automatic ring nut, designed for traditional, sport climbing and mountaineering in general.
The triplex closure guarantees maximum safety in any situation.
- suitable for use with belay devices;
- well sized for the use of the half boatman knot and for rope maneuvers when parked;
- excellent weight / strength ratio;
- shape worked and lightened, for a better grip;
- catch-free closure that avoids accidental entanglement;
- ACL system, which allows you to attach it to the harness service ring.
- Dimensions 105 x 73 mm
- Breaking load 23kN / 8 kN / 8 kN
- Weight 84 g
- Opening 21 mm
- Weight: 77 g
- Certification: EN 12275
- UIAA certification: Yes
- Campi for Use: Mountain climbing
- Carabiner type: Carabiner for Insurer
- Closure type: Safety lock