MSR - WINDBURNER PERSONAL STOVE SYSTEM
Windproof and modular cooking system for quick cooking, dedicated to lone travelers and fast and light expeditions.
Combining award-winning Reactor® technology with the features solo travelers need most, the WindBurner Personal Stove System is ideal for backcountry adventures and weekend campeggio. Its radiant burner and windproof design allow the stove to boil water quickly and operate in adverse weather conditions.
The integrated heat exchanger with the pot quickly transfers heat from the burner, so you can quickly enjoy a meal or hot drink after a hike, run or paddle.
The all-in-one system allows you to contain all the components of the stove inside the pot.
- Ultra-efficient: the windproof radiant burner and the pressure regulator maintain the performance of the stove even in windy and cold conditions; faster boiling times and greater fuel efficiency than traditional stoves.
- Compact: All components close snugly inside the 1.0L pot, with an extra full-sized cup that snaps to the outside.
- Compatible: Can be used with the 1.0 LT Personal Pot, with the optional 1.8L Duo pot and other WindBurner compatible utensils. Not suitable for use with Stock Pot and Sauce Pot
- Safe: 1.0L pot with portable design locks onto stove and canister.
- Radiant burner with heat level control
- Pressure regulator for constant maintenance of performances
- Pot in anodized aluminum 1.0 L with integrated and insulated heat exchanger with handle
- BPA-free drinking / draining lid
- Integrated 0.5 liter cup
- Space to hold the optional 110g MSR® IsoPro ™ fuel canister (sold separately)
Made in USA of US and Foreign Parts
- width: 10.5 cm
- weight: 430 gr
- length: 11.5 cm
- height: 18 cm
- volume: 1 liter
- Boiling time of 1 liter (with MSR IsoPro cylinder) of water: 4.5 minutes