Climbing Technology - Hyper Spike, crampon 13 point
New 13-point, hybrid and modular technical crampon with interchangeable front tips, to tackle the steepest and most difficult ice and mixed walls around the world, and adapt to every need on the field.
The crampon is sold in a single point trim, with a HOOK and BLADE tip.
These are the possible configurations:
- Single point with BLADE tip (sales configuration): the BLADE tip mounted laterally to the single point, allows to have better precision in lateral hooking on small roughnesses, be they of ice or rock, increasing the technicality of the crampon. This also gives greater support in frontal climbing on snow and ice without compromising the mobility of the heel, giving an ideal set-up for a technical mixed route or training on dry-tooling.
- Single point with single HOOK tip (A): the HOOK tip alone is to be preferred on icefalls as it is able to better penetrate the different morphology of the ice, increasing efficiency and precision.
- Double point with double tip HOOK (B): the double points HOOK allow you to have a greater support surface on ice falls of classic difficulty and for use on large walls with a prevalence of snow and ice.
- hardened steel structure, with shaped front part to better adapt to the curved shape of modern boots;
- front tips technical, notched and penetrating in the hardest ice;
- removable second accessory front tips, to be used individually in combination with the single HOOK tip:
- BLADE : second technical front point for precise and delicate lateral hooks;
- HOOK : second frontal technical tip;
- second row of notched front tips, studied in the smallest detail to hook on any roughness in any direction providing excellent support to the climber;
- third row of innovative front tips, flat, notched and of different length (long outer, short pointed inside) to make the support on the ground more stable and ergonomic;
- innovative ultra-rapid macro-adjustment system to easily move between the two shoe measurement intervals: EU 36 ÷ 43/42 ÷ 47;
- new double lever size adjustment system, easy to use even with one hand;
- heel with rear wings to ensure precise positioning of the boot on the crampon, even in the smallest sizes;
- Interchangeable ANTIBOTTS fixed interlocking and screwed, and equipped with bellows that prevents the formation of the base;
- transport bag included.
RULES AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Certification: EN 893: 2010
- UIAA certification: Yes
- Campi for Use: Mountain climbing
- Attack type: Automatic