By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of $0.45.
A campione of versatility, a light glove ideal when the cold is not excessive.
The comfort of the hand, in these situations, is guaranteed by the windproof back, the PrimaLoft® padding and the breathable palm.
The G Air stands out for its snug construction, which ensures exceptional sensitivity and the ability to perform precision operations without taking it off. The silicone prints on the palm and fingers guarantee a very firm grip on poles and ice axes, making the product ideal for both high altitude excursions and icefalls, where it is convenient to use it while climbing to replace it with a warmer glove when you is parked.
For ski mountaineers, on the other hand, the G Air is a valid uphill option, bearing in mind that except for very warm athletes or conditions that are not too cold, it is always necessary to have a pair of more protective gloves with you for the descent.
• Lightweight and versatile glove, ideal for many activities
• Windproof back with 60 g / m2 PrimaLoft® padding
• Super breathable palm with 60 g / m2 PrimaLoft® padding
• Silicone prints on the palm and fingers for exceptional grip
• Adherent construction that guarantees maximum sensitivity
• Thumb and index touch screen