By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of $0.91.
The G Comp Evo by Camp is a lightweight glove designed for competitive ski mountaineering but also suitable for all winter aerobic activities. Made of soft and breathable materials that do not compromise sensitivity, it ensures great comfort and perfect thermal regulation when on the move.
The integrated Windmit'N windproof mitt, which can be quickly removed from the upper part of the wrist, offers additional protection to the fingers in case of need, leaving the palm exposed to allow a good grip on the poles or the ice ax. The perforated palm increases breathability while the Grip'R inserts ensure a secure grip.
The insert between thumb and forefinger guarantees resistance and durability in the points of greatest wear.
To ensure durability, fold back the Windmit'N protection while handling skis, bindings and skins.
• Soft, sensitive and breathable glove for winter aerobic activities
• Integrated retractable Windmit'N ultra-light wind protection, folds away at the top of the wrist
• Perforated palm for maximum breathability
• Grip'R inserts on the palm for a secure grip
• Reinforcement insert between thumb and forefinger to guarantee durability in the points of greatest wear
• Sweat wipe insert in absorbent fabric on the thumb
• Thumb and index touch screen
• Wrist with drawstring, pulls to put on and remove gloves and buckles to join them together
• Weight 115 g
• 1 - Minimum insulation termicoSIZE GUIDE