Climbing Technology - Anthea
Woman’s lightweight and versatile adjustable harness, developed for mountaineering, ice climbing and sport climbing.
It presents the following features:
- Belay loop extended and sizes of belt and leg loops specifically designed for female ergonomics.
- New design with an ergonomic lumbar belt, without pressure points that provides excellent load distribution and optimum comfort of use and when sitting in the harness.
- The new adjustable T shaped leg loops to provide an enhanced comfort when sitting in the harness.
- Comfortable mesh3D interior, that ensures excellent breathability and quick drying.
- Equipped with four new adjustable buckles in light alloy, for fast adjustment and an optimum adaptation to the body in various activities (mountaineering, climbing, ice climbing, etc.).
- Four large tapered gear loops for a better allocation of the equipment, and an extra two small gear loops located on the back for placing accessories and two slots to accommodate the carrying-tools carabiners (TRUCK) or hammer holster (HAMMER LODGE).
- Rear loop for the chalk bag.
|Ref. No.||Size||B (cm)||C (cm)||Weight|
|7H148 AB||XS – S||60 ÷ 75||50 ÷ 60||340 g|
|7H148 CD||M – L||70 ÷ 90||55 ÷ 65||360 g|
|7H148 DE||L – XL||80 ÷ 100||60 ÷ 70||380 g|
- Weight: da 340 gr a 380 gr
- Certifications: En 12277
- Certifications UIAA: Si
- Campi d'Utilizzo: Mountaineering, Free Climbing
- Gender: Female