Climbing Technology - Anthea, woman harness
Lightweight and versatile harness, developed for mountaineering, ice climbing and sport climbing and optimized for the female anatomy .
It is characterized by:
- new construction with ergonomic lumbar belt structure, without compression points which guarantees excellent load distribution and excellent comfort in use and in suspension;
- adjustable leg loops with T-shaped structure for excellent comfort in suspension;
- comfortable mesh3D interior, which ensures excellent breathability and quick drying;
- equipped with four new adjustment buckles in light alloy, for quick adjustment and optimal adaptation to the body in various activities (mountaineering, climbing, icefalls, etc.);
- four large shaped material holders for a better division of the equipment; two extra small rear material holders for the positioning of accessories and two seats for material holder carabiner (TRUCK) or hammer holder (HAMMER LODGE);
- elongated service ring and belt and leg loops sizes specially designed for female ergonomics;
- back loop for chalk bag.
In Size XS-S, the central rear gear ring is NOT present.
|Ref. No.||Cut it||B (cm)||C (cm)||Weight|
|7H148 AB||XS - S||60 ÷ 75||50 ÷ 60||340 g|
|7H148 CD||M - L||70 ÷ 90||55 ÷ 65||360 g|
|7H148 DE||L - XL||80 ÷ 100||60 ÷ 70||380 g|
- Certifications: En 12277
- Certifications UIAA: Yes
- Campi for Use: Mountaineering, Free climbing
- Gender: Female