By buying this product you can collect up to 12 loyalty points. Your cart will total 12 points that can be converted into a voucher of $2.91.
A versatile half rope for ice climbing, mountaineering, multi-pitch climbing and climbing alpina: 8.0 Alpine Dry Rope. The rope has a construction that offers lightness and smaller diameter with a greater safety margin. Its design is based on the best selling MAMMUT Phoenix Dry string.
8.0 Alpine Dry Rope - for adventures in all conditions.
• sheath percentage: 42%
• Impact strength: 9.2
• UIAA falls (double rope 80 kg):> 20
• UIAA falls (single rope 55 kg): 9-10
• Diameter: 8 mm
• UIAA dry test: 1.5%
• Single rope for static elongation: 4.2%
• Elongation at first fall: 30%
• Static half extension rope: 8.5%
• Lasting effectiveness in rejecting water and dirt according to UIAA for maximum safety in the most difficult conditions
• Reaches <1.5% in UIAA water absorption tests
• Optimized abrasion resistance thanks to the dry finish
• Ready to climb, packed to avoid tangles, it is not necessary to unroll the rope before use
• Certified double half rope and double rope
Bluesign Certification: bluesign ™ technologies, based in Switzerland, intervenes at every stage of the production chain of textile materials in order to approve chemical agents, processes, materials and products that are suitable and not harmful to the environment, for workers and for end customers. Textile partner producers of the bluesign ™ system have made agreements to establish a management system aimed at improving environmental performance in 5 key areas of the production process: productivity of resources with low environmental impact, consumer protection, reduction of CO2 emissions, reduction of water pollution, protection and safety in the workplace. Manufacturers regularly report on progress in the appropriate use of energy, water and chemicals, and are subject to on-site inspections and checks.
The goal of the bluesign ™ system standard is to avoid wasting resources and minimize negative impacts on people and the environment. All bluesign ™ approved fabrics offer the highest level of safety to consumers, thanks to the use of methodologies and materials that allow you not to waste precious resources and to minimize the negative effects on people and the environment.