Petzl - Ange Finesse Mix SL, ultralight mountaineering quickdraw
Intended for mountaineering and situations where every gram counts, the ANGE FINESSE Mix quickdraw is ultra-light, compact and resistant that guarantees maximum performance in every situation equipped with carabiner S at the top and L at the bottom.
Equipped with the MonoFil Keylock technology of Petzl and an H profile, the ANGE carabiners are very light and guarantee an optimal weight / resistance ratio.
Resistant and ergonomic, the FINESSE webbing allows for good grip. The STRING webbing protection allows you to stabilize the carabiner and facilitate carabining.
- Ultralight and comfortable quickdraw:
- ultralight ANGE carabiners with MonoFil lever,
- light and compact FINESSE webbing. Ergonomic shape ensures good prehensile,
- optimized carabiner size and weight / strength ratio, thanks to the specific profile and the H-shaped section,
- MonoFil Keylock lever to ensure greater fluidity of opening and closing of the carabiner, with a much longer lifespan than traditional wire carabiners.
- Excellent user comfort:
- the deflector, together with the shape of the carabiner, favors the correct positioning of the same with respect to its major axis, facilitating the carabiner,
- the impression in the lower part of the carabiner is positioned so as to fix the STRING protection to facilitate the correct positioning of the return strap with respect to the carabiner,
- STRING webbing protection to stabilize the carabiner and protect the webbing from wear.
- ANGE S resistance: - major axis: 20 kN, - minor axis: 7 kN, - open lever: 9 kN, - lever opening: 23 mm
- ANGE L resistors: - major axis: 22 kN, - minor axis: 7 kN, - open lever: 10 kN
- Opening: 26 mm
- Capacity: 21 mm
- Materials: carabiners in aluminum, PEHD webbing with polyamide seams, STRING in rubber
- Certification (s): - carabiner: CE EN 12275 type B, UIAA, - webbing: CE EN 566, UIAA
Weight 72g / 17cm
- Weight: 72g/17cm
- Campi d'Utilizzo: Mountaineering, Free Climbing