Petzl - Ange Finesse S, ultra-light quickdraw optimized for mountaineering
Intended for mountaineering and the situations in which every gram counts, the ANGE FINESSE quickdraw is ultra-light, compact and resistant that guarantees maximum performance in every situation.
Equipped with the MonoFil Keylock technology of Petzl and an H profile, the ANGE carabiners are very light and guarantee an optimal weight / resistance ratio.
Resistant and ergonomic, the FINESSE webbing allows for good grip. The STRING webbing protection allows you to stabilize the carabiner and facilitate carabining.
- Ultralight and comfortable quickdraw:
- ultralight ANGE carabiners with MonoFil lever,
- light and compact FINESSE webbing. Ergonomic shape ensures good prehensile,
- optimized carabiner size and weight / strength ratio, thanks to the specific profile and the H-shaped section,
- MonoFil Keylock lever to ensure greater fluidity of opening and closing of the carabiner, with a much longer lifespan than traditional wire carabiners.
- Excellent user comfort:
- the deflector, together with the shape of the carabiner, favors the correct positioning of the same with respect to its major axis, facilitating the carabiner,
- the impression in the lower part of the carabiner is positioned so as to fix the STRING protection to facilitate the correct positioning of the return strap with respect to the carabiner,
- STRING webbing protection to stabilize the carabiner and protect the webbing from wear.
- Available in four versions to meet everyone's needs:
- ultra light version: 10 cm sling with two ANGE S carabiners,
- compact version that allows you to manage traction: 17 cm sling with two ANGE S carabiners,
- compact version that favors the ease of carabiners: 17 cm sling with an ANGE S carabiner on the anchor side and an ANGE L carabiner for the passage of the rope,
- version that favors ergonomics and ease of carabiners: 17 cm tape with two ANGE L carabiners
- ANGE S resistance: - major axis: 20 kN, - minor axis: 7 kN, - open lever: 9 kN, - lever opening: 23 mm
- ANGE L resistors: - major axis: 22 kN, - minor axis: 7 kN, - open lever: 10 kN
- Opening: 26 mm
- Capacity: 21 mm
- Materials: carabiners in aluminum, PEHD webbing with polyamide seams, STRING in rubber
- Certification (s): - carabiner: CE EN 12275 type B, UIAA, - webbing: CE EN 566, UIAA
- Weight 63g / 10cm 66g / 17cm
- Length Referral: 10 / 17 cm
- Campi for Use: Mountaineering, Free climbing