By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of $0.82.
A practical model for a wide range of uses: thanks to its ergonomic and asymmetrical T-handle, the Mammut Alugator Ride 3.0 shovel fits comfortably in the hand, while the hardened and anodized aluminum blade won't leave you in trouble.
The stabilizing ribs offer particularly high resilience. Thanks to the straight blade back, the Alugator Ride 3.0 shovel is ideal for cutting straight snow profiles. With its space-saving blade design, the shovel can also be transported easily and complements your safety gear with its Safety Orange design.
• Shaft length (closed): 44 cm
• Blade length: 27.5 cm
• Blade width: 21.5 cm
• Closed length: 61 cm
• Extended length: 86cm
• Certification: UIAA 156 avalanche shovel standard
• Blade in hardened and anodized aluminum
• Telescopic oval rod
• Automatic zip closure for quick and precise guidance during assembly
• Ergonomically shaped T-handle for efficient force transfer
• Space-saving blade design
• Stabilization ribs for maximum stability
• Sharp, tip-over resistant blade with integrated steps
• Straight blade back - perfect for cutting straight snow profiles
• Fixing holes for snow anchoring
• Weight [g] 700
Be the first to ask a question about this product!