By buying this product you can collect up to 12 loyalty points. Your cart will total 12 points that can be converted into a voucher of $2.91.
The X-All Mountain ax by CASSIN is the ideal technical ice ax for high altitude mountaineering routes, designed to guarantee the best performance in all the variety of situations that these climbs present.
The design and balance are optimized for unparalleled performance on vertical ice. The new head allows you to easily switch from hammer configuration to vane configuration or to use the tool without accessories for maximum lightness. The handle is completely customizable and adaptable to the size of the mountaineer's hands and to the type of terrain being faced. The steel toe allows the use in support and has a carabinable hole for the lanyard.
• Technical and light ice ax designed for high altitude mountaineering routes
• New head with 2 interchangeable blades that can be combined with shovel or hammer
• Modular handle with removable supports for maximum versatility
• Tip with carabiner hole in case of use with lanyard
• Weight 571g (hammer) / 575g (pallet)
• CE En 13089 Type 2 certification