Max Climbing - Rockblobs
What’s more ergonomic and versatile than a ball-like hold? That’s right, nothing is! This hollow 95mm diameter ball is a fun toy for every climber, whether you’re a pro or a beginner. You can use the Rockblob in these ways:
Whether you want your holds up high up or down low to the floor, the rope length adjusters allow you to quickly change the rope length for various exercises. For instance:
- With the rope through the hold: swing round like a true monkey.
- Without the rope: mount the balls on the wall just like a normal hold, using the appropriate bolts.
- Pull your rope through the ball and fix it with a carabiner into a loop: now you have a rotating round hold or you can use it as a hanging pocket.
Just like the Maxgrip, the Rockblob is a great solution for your mobile climbing gym or as a warm-up tool. You can easily take them on a travel, to a crag, to a competition or simply to the gym and suspend them to a tree branch, truss or indoor climbing wall, using the appropriate accessories.
- Training with uneven loads by hanging one hold higher than the other.
- Push-up exercises with your hands on the Rockblobs offer a great challenge, activating your stabilizing muscles and fore-arms.
- Suspension trainer setup in order to train your antagonists and work on your posture.
- 2 x Rockblob hold
- 2 x rope + rope adjuster + carabiner
is a company based in Belgium, specialized in the design and production of high quality climbing training equipment, for climbers of all levels. Who said training should be boring? Training can be fun if done with the right equipment and the right methods. Max Climbing does this by providing, together with innovative equipment, clear documentation on training methods to make them creative and stimulating.